I just bought 3 sheets for BarCharts, Inc. [$22 USD]
Excel 2010
Word 2010
Word Tips & Tricks

Will see what they have decided was needed for their laminated quick study sheets.

Well, is seems that they charged NYS sales tax on their "Freight Out" i.e. shipping charge. Weird.

So in a few weeks I will have them and will see what they are all about. I MAY make low-res scans of them and send them to a few people to help me organize what LO has and can do. Low-res will do no good for printing and using, so it should be OK. I just want a few of us to have an idea on how these guides are setup and what can be included.

On 11/25/2012 06:09 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Just found this link again too.  Any good for inspiration for the wiki?