I think the Documentation Team might appreciate some help.  Join from the same
page as you joined the marketing list
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
They do desperately need more people to help.  Especially as various books and
things are arriving from various sources to be incorporated into what already
exists or even just to be translated and kept as stand-alone items for specific
niche groups (such as college students).  At the moment the work is mostly just
re-branding guides that were written by the community under copy-left
agreements.