Hi Valter, all,

I'm opening a new thread reflecting better (I hope :) the discussion.
I copy and paste your mail here:

[...]

Would you agree to use the projects@ list? There is actually a QA list but I think that it would be better to stay focused on the manual and l10n tests on a separate list. But well, this is my opinion, I don't know what others think about it?

> - A page on the wiki is also necessary, in order to facilitate
> registration / access / login to the test system

There is a page here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus
and for the user
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus/Litmus_User_Guide
What do you think is missing/should be improved to be more welcome or understandable?

> - it is also very important to "localize" the test system, if not
> already yet, to let local non-English users perform correctly the test

yes, this is a very important point to my eyes too. Litmus is old and not maintained anymore so we have investigated (well I didn't follow what happened in fact) another tool named MozTrap which is currently developed by the Mozilla foundation for their own QA. See here for some explanations :
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Regression_Tests#Full_Regression_Test

> - Wiki shoukd be localized

yes, the purpose is to have a complete environment in our own language that will help new comers to feel at home and those able to mentors them too.

> - QA mail list is very important to give it the importance it needs
> (till now it seems to have been considered a second-order item of the
> project, if I can say so), and to collect people for the purpose.

As you see since the beginning of this discussion, the difficulty I meet is to be able to speak and go further with those who are in contact with potential contributors in the language communities. I started on this list but wanted also to ask on the website list for webmasters help. @all: if you have any idea on how we could organize a communication directed to those contributors, please don't hesitate to give me your feedback and your ideas.

> I hope these suggestions could be useful.

Yes, it is really and thanks a lot for your help

Kind regards
Sophie