Sorry about "throwing a strop" yday.  There is 1 person that routinely blocks any post i try to
make to the marketing list.  It's not "all of TDF".  Just a couple of individuals having a
personality clash, not a conspiracy.

I've been trying to remember a quote from "Lord Vetinari" in Terry Pratchett's "Diskworld"
paper-back series.  Despite being a ruthless dictator he claims to prefer "openness" and
"transparency" because then people see straight through it and don't even see what is right in
front of them in the same way that it's difficult to see the air.

Anyway, Pedro gave me an excellent answer and i thoroughly enjoyed reading Michael Meek's blog.  It
sounds like an excellent project.  It doesn't sound like an LTS but the extra level of support
should be interesting and might be something that gives corporates more confidence in adopting LO.