Official documentation, 3rd party documentation, official wiki-guides, 3rd party wiki-pages and
blogs, distro-specific documentation (and wiki-guides and blogs) are all better and easier to
search through than old archives of mailing lists for a product that develops so fast that answers
get outdated so quickly.

It would be really fantastic if people could take valuable advice given in the lists and update the
wiki-guides.  It would be even better if the person that took the advice and found it worked did
the update as they probably noticed details that old-timers may not have considered significant.