On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Hi :)
Closing date for applications is in a couple of days time.  The 14th.  That's this month, May.

That is when the room block at the hotel closes, NOT when registration
($100) for the conference itself closes. AFAIK, one could register as
late as the day of the conference. If one were local and didn't need a
hotel room, or if one could find a room elsewhere in the area, no
problem.

--Jean