Thanks for reporting it! :)

I don't think i have IE 9 on any machine so i can't test it myself.  Also testing on just 1 or 2
machines does not mean it always happens that way on all machines.  It really takes a larger
sample.  People on this list sometimes have a quick go on their own system(s) and report back so
that we can make a better bug-report or a better report to the websites team.

Note that IE is made by a 3rd party competitor that has good reason to want to see LibreOffice (and
all other OpenSource products) fail.  The more they can do to discredit LibreOffice the more likely
they are to sell more of their own product and make more money.  So, if IE doesn't behave we might
not be able to  do anything about it.

You might notice that people in here recommend a variety of other web-browsers.