Approximately page 3 of most chapters of the official guides says something like this

"Icons
The icons used to illustrate some of the many tools available in LibreOffice may differ from the
ones used in this guide. The icons in this guide have been taken from a LibreOffice installation
that has been set to display the Galaxy set of icons.
If you wish, you can change your LibreOffice software package to display Galaxy icons as follows:
What you see may be different
1) On Linux and Windows operating systems, go to Tools > Options >LibreOffice > View on
the main menu bar to open the dialog for view options.
2) On a Mac operating system, go to LibreOffice > Preferences > View on the main menu
bar to open the dialog for view options.
3) In User interface > Icon size and style select Galaxy from the options available in the drop-
down list.
4) Click OK to save your settings and close the dialog."