Hi,

Am 11.06.2011 13:29, schrieb Tom Davies:
Oh, i just remembered about problems in

4.  Impress.

+100  :-)

A previous coder, Christian, has offered to mentor anyone willing
to take over because he just doesn't have enough time to get stuck into coding.
The problem is about linking or embedding sound files and it has driven a couple
of people back to MS Office's PowerPoint.  There might be something a bit more
serious in there too but Christian could give details.

I still think Base is more important because people are more likely to deal with
Impress anyway.  Base desperately needs people, almost as desperately as the
Documentation Team.  I think Svg is already being worked on so it might be all
completed before GsoC starts.

Many regards and congrats from
Tom :)