Good work!  Nicely done!  Congrats and thanks for letting us know :)

That checking process is really just a quick squizz after the first time or so.  It's not something
to pause and read avidly.  You kinda become aware there might be a problem even before it pops up
or well after rather than when it's actually in front of you.  Either way it's fairly easy to deal
with.

Mailing lists are quite variable.  You caught us at a good time with a good topic, although i guess
that does happen a lot so thanks for the thanks :)