Loads of different areas you can help.  It can be good to do a quick tour and try each team for a
couple of weeks to see which you prefer.

Documentation is a good one to start with although it might take them a while to give you access to
the site where the works-in-progress are kept.  One of their current missions is to complete
translating the German Handbook for Base and they really need people to proof-read to see if any
odd errors have crept in.  It's unusual to be translating from another language but it happens that
way sometimes.  The wiki's Faq is being translated from the French.  Documentation is a good one to
start with because you quickly learn a lot about LibreOffice just from getting into the work.  If
you have skills in other human languages then you might enjoy helping the translation teams.

A fairly popular team is marketing.  Again whichever country you happen to live in might have a
'local' team and/or whichever human language you prefer to speak may have a different team.  If you
are in the USA then the team is fairly small and i think the UK doesn't have one due to general
shyness.  Brasil and Germany have teams that are so large they have formed independent companies.
So, it's quite variable.  So, you might have to limit yourself to just a few teams out of quite a
large selection of possibilities.

I think the Design Team only has 1 list and i don't know if they try to stick to English or
something else.

QA is often known as bug-testers or triagers in other projects.  From your blog it looks like you
might have enough command-line skills to be quite an advanced member of their team.  Usually you
learn through working in the lists and asking questions but you might already be ready to answer
other people's questions there.

When you say you don't know "good" programming that might mean you just need to try out a few "Easy
Hacks" and get feedback from the devs in order to learn the best ways of doing things in LO.  Each
project probably has slightly different ideas about some things.  I think LO mostly uses C++ and
possibly Python but is moving away from Java.

So, lots of different teams, often with different languages.  Most don't have any programming or
even command-line skills and the personality types best suited to Marketing might not be best for
Documentation or programming and vice-versa.  So the trick is finding a team that has a few people
you like or that does work you enjoy and join in for a bit.