i :)
Well, from this part
"From here:

http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/

I find this link:

That link recommends that you send an email here:
users+subscribe@global.libreoffice.org
<mailto:users+subscribe@global.libreoffice.org>
"

You then get an email to confirm and you need to reply to that.  Unfortunately that confirmation
often goes into peoples junk or spam folders and needs to be hunted down and treated nicely.

From: Harold Ek <hal_ek@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Subject: Help for Calc Macros
To: jeanweber@gmail.com

   I am a newbie in LibreOffice and recently I am trying to convert
an Excel
Sheet that includes macros.
While searching thru the various help paths I came across your name.
My topic may well not be your main area, but I wonder if you could
either
forward this letter or tell me who I might contact.

I guess I would state my need as "Tips to convert macros from Excel to
Calc".

Thanks for any help!

--
Andrew Pitonyak