If you want to request a new feature then post it as a bug-report
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport
but somewhere in the drop-downs is an options called something like
"Feature Request" or "Enhancement Request" or something like that.  In some other OpenSource
programs people just write it into the subject-line but with square brackets around as though its a
tag, like;
[Feature Request] or [Enhancement Request] or more usually [wish-list] (note it's shorter!)
So, if you can't find the right option in the right dro-down then just try that instead because the
triagers (QA here) will work out what to do pretty quickly!