iow.  Both ways are good.  Pick one.  Use it.  (or modify one)

Neither is perfect because DocX and even Doc is not perfect.  Odt usage is on the rise and
beginning to be the best choice for long-term storage.  Hopefully it will 'soon' become the best
choice for active collaboration too.

Until then we are at the mercy of a single profit-making company that is beginning to panic about
the sudden rise of mobile computing.  They need to sell more of what people already have.  How are
they going to convince people to keep buying stuff they don't really rely on so much  anymore?

 From: Info/UX <infoux@gmx.com>