Hi everyone!

I am Chris, and live within the beautiful island of Puerto Rico! My personal advice to this project is to market to Microsoft and Apple's feeble footing, and topple the Big Data giants at their knees- with delicate, but deliberate slicing thrusts of passionate programming activism!  In short: get the Libre Office, and Free Software Foundation products out to people who actually need these products the most- the relatively poor, and absolute poverty areas of the international arenas.  IT is at its core meant for all users- like good products of any nature.  My fastidious loathing of the typical IT quasi egomaniac fuddling with C compilers and thinks (s)he rocks it beyond the hypervisor potential.  I face palm at these twerps.  It is the pizza pounding, Rick & Morty bingeing, hipster Carnegie Mellon who cannot look up the phrase / now word "Dipshit" in the Oxford Dictionary that enrage me the most.  These conflated, yes, DS CS pseudo savants are a complete disgrace to the Free Software Foundation, Richard Stallman, ( yes and lump Linus Torvalds), and the precious work of numerous kernel programmers.  Literally we have charlatans as champions in today's world, fresh off some epic MOBA quest.  When will people be able to code in Assembly, or even create OS kernel with workstation or device communal OS interfacing, integrity, and interactive mutation correcting evolving code- with workstation/device community cohesion from adapting code with evolutionary OS proximity.

In short.  Just market the Free software Foundation better, to chip away at Microsoft, and Apple products- or even Alphabet inc/Google products.  Next find time to code in Assembly.  Thanks.

-Christopher Dreher
500 Calle Guayanilla
San Juan, PR 00923
c_dreher@comcast.net
christopher7dreher@gmail.com

On 2021-03-30 6:44 p.m., Nigel Verity wrote:
The aim should, I think, be to come up with a logo that is both distinctive and simple. The more
lines and shapes included in a logo the longer it takes to assimilate in the brain, and become
intrinsically linked to a brand or product. The inclusion of alphanumerics, even in a distinctive
font, can lead to ambiguity and don't help with internationalisation. Think of the really
successful logos - they are all very simple - the 4 coloured squares of Microsoft or the 4
interlinked circles of Audi. Compare them, at the other end of the spectrum, with the logos for
Peugeot and Vauxhall cars - both of which need to be studied to even work out what it is you are
looking at.

Nige

  LibreOffice - Free and open source office suite: LibreOffice Website<https://www.libreoffice.org>