how to type %

in mathe, i find all guide ,but i can't find how to type % in writer.

Hi,

in mathe, i find all guide ,but i can't find how to type % in writer.

I'm not sure what you mean, but I can type % easily when I press the
shift-key together with the "5".

Depending on your keyboard layout, you might have to use a different
key combination.
But this works quite well and it has never occured to me, that there
might be something
different.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask again.
(In this case, maybe describe what you did try and what happened, what
was the expected result...)

Sigrid

Hi,
lsq schrieb:

in mathe, i find all guide ,but i can't find how to type % in writer.

if you are inside the math editor use "%" or add the % to the symbol catalog.

Kind regards
Regina

Hi :slight_smile:
If you can't find it on the keyboard then try the menus

Insert - "Special character"

Then depending on which font is selected the % might be about 6th across the top?
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile: