Hi Tom,

Could you add this comment on the discuss list where I moved this post? I think there will be more people there with expertise on this than on our marketing list.

Cheers,

Marc

Le 2012-07-28 18:21, Tom Davies a écrit :
Hi :)
Surely programming a macro is less likely to suffer from user-error or user-distraction.

Andrew Pitonyak's guide is linked to from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#Programmers