Thanks !  Good plan ! :)

Now that i have found it i can't think of any better name than "the area"!  I was hoping that some
inspiration would leap out at me if i ever found the area but it didn't.  Anyway i think i took
this thread waaay off-topic and i am glad to see a few people have managed to get it back on-track.

Btw It seems i have to double-click to get into Overwrite mode but just a single click to get back
to insert mode.  I think that is another side issue leading off-track again and most people will
probably be able to work out that sort of thing.

From: Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+ooofuture@googlemail.com>