Sorry!  I wasn't sure if that was meant to be off-list or not.  It looked fine for the list.  I
think we all knew you already thought this way anyway so that part didn't really need to be said.
I wasn't really attacking you although i can see why it would be interpreted that way.  Sorry about
that!

Row height might be more comfortable a fair bit more than 1 pixel height, maybe just enough so that
you can see the contents, without zooming in too much, on the odd occasions  you want to (if you or
he does).

You can post "Feature requests" in the same way as bug-reports.  One of the drop-down menus has
"Enhancement request" or "Feature request" in it somewhere.  Other projects call it "Wish-list
item" or other things but you will probably know when you see it.  It is fairly well hidden in just
1 of the drop-downs though.

This guide might help but obviously ignore all the detail that you would normally need to give in a
bug-report at some point
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

Hope this helps a bit!
Apols and regards from