Hi Toki,

That is a Linux shell script is it not? I think it's been established that
the OP is a Windows user.

I quote a section from the OP's second post in this thread:
”Windows XP (about to be decommisioned)
Windows 7
Windows 8.1
kubuntu 14.04
xubuntu 14.04
Mint 17, Cinnamon”

So he use Windows, but not only.

Please identify the Windows equivalent file as well as the quoted Linux
file. I am guessing that it exists in the user's file system once LO is
installed and that it is invoked when execution of soffice begins.

You speak of editing the script so that it opens the specific calc (.ods?)
files. I have not exhaustively examined the 3 1/2 printed pages the script
occupies so pardon me if the next question is answered in an obvious manner
within the script. Where does one look in the script for the code to open
certain "calc" files?

This is a very interesting discussion.

--
Jim