That does sound hugely useful but please could you let us know the name of the utility you used?
If it was for a particular DE i'm sure we could work out the name for another DE if we need to.
Just knowing the name of 1 would help!

Also any suggestions on how to use the utility?  If it's command-line only i think it's still
possible even for us point&click users but we could use a little guidance.  Errr, i'm still not in
the NA Dvd team but am still interested in how to generate an Md5sum.

Many thanks and regards from