Hi,

in such cases as this, I would suggest you to submit an issue to Redmine for infrastructure [1] - most of problems I reported there was resolved quickly.

However, we had the same "Get Help" request for our language [2] and nothing has happened for two years. (And now it is not so urgent as we have now a new documentation webpage instead of previous missing one.)

Best regards,
Stanislav

[1] https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/projects/infrastructure
[2] https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/3301

Dne 04. 11. 22 v 13:19 Kevin Suo napsal(a):
Hi Sophie,

> This is something you can do by yourself (or the translators in your team). I searched for the string and it seems it's already the good link that is shown in master, see: > https://translations.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_ui-master/instsetoo_nativeinc_openofficewindowsmsi_languages/zh_Hans/?checksum=41730b607260afdb
 > If you could provide the KeyID of the string, that would help :)

No, it is not that string on weblate. What I mean is that, when I click on the Help > Get Help Online menu item, the following webpage opens:

https://hub.libreoffice.org/forum/?LOlocale=zh-CN

And then it was immediately redirected to another link which may have been defined in somewhere else other then weblate. I remember some years ago there was a email requesting that the l10n team provide the support link for their language, and we have provided https://bbs.libreofficechina.org/. However, now we want to switch to https://zh-cn.libreoffice.org/get-help/community-support/ as it provides more support channels.

Kevin Suo