       In my experience,
          if you set these before inserting them, then they should follow
the same set-up;
         but if you insert them then wish to change them, you'll have to do
so manually per item.

       Otherwise, you would never be able to have differing ones in any
document  ;-)

From: fang <steve@harpservices.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 2:04 PM
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Multiple Tables In Writer Document
To: users@global.libreoffice.org

Hi Guys,I have a document in Writer v4.4.1.2 with several tables.      1. I
want all of the tables to have exactly the same properties.      2. If I
change a property in one table, I want all tables in that document to
receive the same change.  Is this possible?  If so, where's the HOWTO
document?Thanks......