Thanks :)  imo  It's unreasonable to expect anyone to track these
sorts of things or even if they do track it then sharing that data is
tricky so i wasn't really expecting an answer at all.

I liked your answer and it is good to hear they are not quite as
unresponsive as i've always heard.
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)

On 18 November 2013 17:37, Oogie McGuire <oogiem@desertweyr.com> wrote:
Forgot to include the list on my answer

Begin forwarded message:

From: Oogie McGuire <oogiem@desertweyr.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] CALC convert text to numbers
Date: November 18, 2013 10:23:07 AM MST
To: Tom Davies <tomcecf@gmail.com>

It's been over 13 years ago, At that time I believe it was just send feedback. I don't really
remember. I do know that I kept a log of the things I asked for over the years as it was part of
my job to request additions/modifications from vendors of our basic tools. I also know that over
time Microsoft corrected /added a number of those requests to later versions. I have no clue
whether it was any specific user request or we just happened to request things MS planned to do
anyway.

On Nov 18, 2013, at 10:05 AM, Tom Davies <tomcecf@gmail.com> wrote:

Where do you post to?

Eugenie (Oogie) McGuire