Hello Christoph,

Le Wed, 17 Aug 2011 06:49:14 +0200,
Christoph Noack <christoph@dogmatux.com> a écrit :

Good morning everyone!

Am Montag, den 15.08.2011, 23:02 +0200 schrieb Christoph Noack:
Am Montag, den 15.08.2011, 13:47 +0200 schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
[...]
So, do you agree? If yes, then I'd like to remove all those "DRAFT"
and "Proposal" messages in the template. And you may tell us
whether you want to say anything important to your audience (e.g.
don't forget to upload your proposal until <DATE>). Selected stuff
can be added, of course.

So, a new template is uploaded: I have removed all the "proposal
stuff", cleaned the meta-data of the template, added some more
explanations for the presentation authors. Thus, it should now be
ready for the conf :-) If further changes are required, or if if you
find any issues, please send a ping ...

Here is the file:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Proposal_LibOConf2011_Template.odp

Charles: Please note that I've uploaded the template the the "old"
location, so the name does not reflect its state yet. So, wherever it
will be offered, it needs to be renamed. By the way, where will it be
offered?

oh... good point. On the conference website and the wiki. Any other
place you feel it ought to be posted?

Next, the template proposal wiki page should be cleaned up a bit - any
objections if I create a whiteboard wiki page ("marketing material"?)
and move the existing works there. There, we could work on other
presentation templates - e.g. for general use.

Sure, thanks!

Charles.

Enjoy your day,
Christoph

Le 01/08/2011 14:52, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Hello Drew, Andrew,

2011/7/31 drew <drew@baseanswers.com
<mailto:drew@baseanswers.com>>

    On Sat, 2011-07-30 at 18:18 -0400, Andrew Pullins wrote:
    > I really like Drew's template it in nice and clean.
    Hi Andrew,

    Thanks and, just uploaded a fresh update - still a few
rough spots but looking better, IMO.. This is certainly
collaborative BTW if anyone wants to grab that file and
fixup/add/embelish please, please do. Just drop me (via list is
best) a line so we don't stomp over each other's edits,

    > Does any one know whether this conference will be put up
    > on
    youtube or the
    > LibreOffice and or Document Foundation web site so that
    > those who can not attend can know whats going on.  I
    > really liked this video
    that I found
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Olx3EvJMl0.

    Good questions.

I don't know yet. Originally it was not in the task list but
we're reviewing that possibility.
In any case, the conference slides will be uploaded.

Best,
Charles.

    <snip>

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Bachianas_Brasileiras_No1_-_Green_Theme_Conf2011.odp

    <snip>

    > > //drew

sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
deleted

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Membre du Comité exécutif