Maybe the problem is solved with opensuse 12.2 - which an article announced that it was out now.

On 09/06/2012 05:43 AM, manuel_songokuh@yahoo.it wrote:
hello
thank you.
but problem is not resolved (but works as perfect but there are not 'automatic' or 'save to default changed' when i
changed config from "PDF" to "PostScript (Level from driver)"
this problem is not know where is problem from...from libreoffice or linux distro (my is opensuse
12.1) this is not clear where is problm.. but few days me and users(opensuse and libreoffice) will
found resolved and i will reply here email users.
smile!