Should someone put those links on the documentation page?
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

It would be really nice if people would just update that page so that everyone can see the content
improving.  I can tidy up formatting if required so don't worry about making a mess.  What i can't
do is find good content.  There is so much junk out there that's its difficult to spot the jems
that are worth linking to.