----- Original Message ----
From: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>
To: marketing@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Mon, 27 June, 2011 11:58:34
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] repeating the marketing call soon?

Hi,

drew wrote on 2011-06-26 23.48:
Am curious if the technical  difficulty includes, or included, lack of a
recording?

as far as  I know, the problem was that the room was locked for no  reason.

Florian

Hi :)
I think the problem was that Florian is so great at sorting out that sort of
problem that he makes it look easy and so  no-one else had learned how to cope
if he was away.  Lol, it is inevitable that things like that will happen in any
organisation.  Non-"community-led" organisations suffer worse.  Next time
Florian is away you now have more people able to deal with that particular
issue.