       same here, Tom;
           so even though, Stuart, you make a valid point, I think I'll
continue with my KISs method for the present.

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :)

I don't know.  I still have emails in my email client telling me to do
something to posts that i know have already been dealt with.  Anne seems to
be helping by letting me know i can just delete quickly and move on.

I've still not read the Faq.  Maybe that will make it clearer.
Apols and regards from

Tom :)