This could be a great channel to spread LibreOffice! Please let us know what you hear back from
Mark at Valve Software.

-Ben

On Jun 24, 2011, at 7:46 AM, Tom Davies wrote:

Hi :)
The users list got an unusual email from a fairly vast organisation that is
primarily a vast distribution network.

A couple of people pointed them towards the marketing list but i think there are
other issues that might require a dialogue with the Steering Committee and/or
BoD and/or the Advisory Board.

I have included my verbose response to their initial enquiry but please skip
that and focus on their request at the bottom of this email.  Two other people
responded before me with RTFM type answers pointing them towards Marketing.  I
think we need to be more prepared next time but it's not really something that
is easy to prepare for as it is unlikely to happen again.