On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 23:44:52 +0900, AWASHIRO Ikuya <ikuya@fruitsbasket.info> wrote:

ています。

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:05:05 +0200
From: Andras Timar <timar74@gmail.com>
To: LibreOffice-l10n <l10n@global.libreoffice.org>
Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Pootle is down for maintenance

2012/6/12 Andras Timar <timar74@gmail.com>:
Hi,

Pootle is down for maintenance, I'm uploading 3.6 files.

Best regards,
Andras

Hi Pootle is up again. You can start to work on LibreOffice 3.6
translations. Please note, that LibreOffice 3.6 is a moving target,
you can expect small updates in the coming weeks.

Also, you can work on LibreOffice 3.5 translations, especially on
bugfixing. But please concentrate your efforts to 3.6.

LibreOffice 3.4 was removed from Pootle database. Two languages -
Persian and Malayalam - were still active in 3.4, while they were
inactive in 3.5. So I migrated 3.4 translations of Persian and
Malayalam to 3.5 and 3.6.

Please let me know ASAP, if you have problems with Pootle.

Happy translating!

Andras

AWASHIRO Ikuya
ikuya@fruitsbasket.info / ikuya@oooug.jp
GPG fingerprint:
1A19 AD66 C53F 2250 3537 1A9D 3A53 2C1D 20AB CC8A
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/ikunya/
http://twitter.com/ikunya/