V Stuart Foote wrote:
Sharon,

=-=-=
From: Sharon Kimble [skimble04@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 12:20 PM
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: [libreoffice-users] To the moderators

At 1253 today I sent a email to the list under the heading of '
auto-spell checking not working on a fresh install.'
asking for help with Libreoffice 4.0.3.3.

This appears to have been removed from the main mailing list with no reason
given. Why please? It was a genuine request for help with an ongoing
problem that I have.

I look forward to your reply.

Sharon Kimble

=-=-=

Not sure what you think has happened but we saw your post come through opening a new thread, and
it is resident in the TDF Nabble based mail archive, here:

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/auto-spell-checking-not-working-on-a-fresh-install-td4058444.html

A problem with your Usenet reader configuration?

Stuart

Are you subscribed to the list? If not you normally will have to wait
until a moderator reviews and Ok the message for posting. Also replies
to themessage will not come to you unless the person replying specifally
send it to a private email address you provided. Almost all mailing
lists work that way.

--
openSUSE 12.3(Linux 3.7.10-1.4-desktop x86_64)|KDE 4.10.3
"release 563"|Intel core2duo 2.5 MHZ,|8GB DDR3|GeForce