Can you please put your conversation about Anti-Viruses and
Contraceptive Pills on another forum or at least another thread?

On 08/07/2013 12:07 AM, Andrew Brown wrote:
Well said

Andrew Brown

On 06/08/2013 09:10 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
I've not had any problems with AVG so far.  Afaik!

But i definitely think anti-malware stuff is definitely one of those
things that people have to make up their own minds about which is best
for them.  After-all if it works really well then you never know it's
doing anything.  if it does log lots of things happening then is that
stuff that it's making up or would the attacks have happened anyway.

It's a bit like the fella in Peckham sprinkling anti-elephant powder
on his doorstep each morning.  It 'obviously' works because there are
no elephants in Peckham.

Even better is the example from House MD where a lady said that her
monthles had stopped but that was one of the possible side effects of
her birth-control pills working.  House pointed out it was also a
possible side-effect of her pills NOT working.

    *From:* Andrew Brown <andrewbr@icon.co.za>