And who is this capital-C "Community" of which you speak?  (I was teasing about
founders.libreoffice.org, but not members.libreoffice.org.)  What was done to engage all effected
parties?

" It is a slight change for those writing to the lists, but we're trying to make the process as
easy as possible."

But why is the change not made a slight change, if any, for those who are the beneficiaries of the
change, rather than those who are not?

As I said, I don't expect this change to be altered, but I think some introspection about the
values it reflects would be useful.

 - Dennis