I'm not certain but something like this?

1.  Make a copy of the file
2.  Rename the file-ending from .odt to .zip
3.  double-click on the file

(note that some users, usually on Gnu&Linux  can simply right click on the file and choose "Open
With ..." to choose "Archive Manager", or WinZip/WinRar or whatever you use to compress files)

Now you can see files and folders inside the document.  I'm guessing you can just create the folder
you want, drop the macro in and then change the file-ending again back to Odt this time.

Errr, the reason for making a copy is that i'm not convinced this is going to work so you'll need
to be able to go back to the original if it really messes things up.