budget request: audit of TDF contracts by a tax advisor

Hi there,

for a few contracts, texts and procedures TDF has setup by now, I'd
like to have a German tax advisor review them for being in
accordance with our charitable status.

For the time being, there are two draft contracts I'd like to have
audited, and I've got a quote for ~1200 EUR max for that work.

I'd therefore like the board to approve

- at this point, a maximum of 1300 EUR -

for reviewing TDF contracts by a German tax advisor.

Regards,

+1, and thanks for your work on this!

+1. Important, for sure.

Hi there,

for a few contracts, texts and procedures TDF has setup by now, I'd
like to have a German tax advisor review them for being in
accordance with our charitable status.

For the time being, there are two draft contracts I'd like to have
audited, and I've got a quote for ~1200 EUR max for that work.

I'd therefore like the board to approve

- at this point, a maximum of 1300 EUR -

for reviewing TDF contracts by a German tax advisor.

Regards,

- --
Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812

+1 from my side.

Charles.

- --
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder & Director, The Document Foundation,
Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Mobile Number: +33 (0)6 98 65 54 24.

for a few contracts, texts and procedures TDF has setup by now, I'd
like to have a German tax advisor review them for being in
accordance with our charitable status.

For the time being, there are two draft contracts I'd like to have
audited, and I've got a quote for ~1200 EUR max for that work.

  That is a phenomenal expense. I feel rather unhappy spending this much
money without really getting to the bottom of whether it is truly
necessary.

  I'd like to defer this until after the LinuxTag / 3.5.4 release rush to
have some more reading time, and until we've discussed this again
interactively in view of the sum.

  So -1 (for now).

  Thanks,

    Michael.

Michael Meeks wrote:

  That is a phenomenal expense. I feel rather unhappy spending this much
money without really getting to the bottom of whether it is truly
necessary.

Fair enough, so let me put that on the agenda for the next BoD
call.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten