Definitely willing to move the time around. So maybe we need to first see who would theoretically like to make it and then we can discuss a specific time? I'm also a full time law student so my schedule is a bit...chaotic, but I'll do whatever I can to continue trying to build a solid North American base.

So, any other people who would be interested but the Friday afternoon time doesn't work?

Best,
Joel

On 10/07/2013 09:56 AM, James Michael DuPont wrote:
Howdy,
I am on CST (*UTC/GMT -5 hours) *and work full time. As a volunteer I would be willing to chat any time outside of my normal 8-6
thanks
mike

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 11:50 AM, bjoern <bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com <mailto:bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com>> wrote:

    On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 07:44:53AM -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
    > So far I've gotten no interest in this at all (which is
    > unfortunate). If I don't get at least a few responses by Wednesday
    > I' going to call it off (as it's really just not worth it if we
    > don't have minimum of 4 preferably 5-6). It would be really nice to
    > get a North American team consistently contributing as right now
    > Europe dominates the contributor side and IMHO it looks bad for us
    > in North America to be using the product but not contributing
    > something in return as FLOSS software really depends on a community,
    > a give and take relationship. Really 1 hour a month is enough time
    > to give back a bit.

    Hi,

    I dont know if I can make it this Friday, but could you also point
    out the time
    in UTC too? For a continental european guest a time like "12:00pm
    EST" is
    ultimately confusing -- is that 0000EST or 2400EST?

    Best,

    Bjoern