Thanks for the best wishes!

The calendar has been translated into Greek by Kostis Mousafiris:
*  https://db.tt/gLtodcDX
*  https://db.tt/bRANY7EW
*  https://db.tt/5EVfyuxw

Eliane created another version with Sunday as the 1st day of the week
for the US:

*  ODG file:
https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/public.php?service=files&t=d2962eac004c6066ab45a6463391fdf1
*  PDF file:
https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/public.php?service=files&t=131f422910ea8dddcc429393ea4552a6

On 1 January 2014 01:46, RODRIGUEZ FONSECA JORGE ALBERTO
<jrodriguez17@cpcecr.com> wrote:
Happy New Year Tom ... thanks for all your support in this years and thank you too for all in
this e-mail list with your help !

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez