From: Andreas Säger <villeroy@t-online.de>
To: users@libreoffice.org
Sent: Sun, 27 February, 2011 23:48:01
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Day zero is 1904-01-01 for new spreadsheets

Am 28.02.2011 00:25, NoOp wrote:

You might try renaming ~/.libreoffice.org and let LO build a new profile
to see if that makes any difference.

Resetting the profile cures the problem. No, I don't want to reset my user
profile. I'm going to reestablish my default template.
Thanks,
Andreas

Hi Andreas,
Now that you found resetting the profile cures the problem it should be possible
to copy back some of the things from your renamed profile into the new one.
That gets your old settings and stuff back while helping pinpoint exactly which
part of your profile was causing the problem.  Copy&paste is great but if you
are in linux then rsync might be better because it keeps permissions and stuff
exactly the same.  I don't think Windows has something that sophisticated tho so
copy&paste would have to do.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/rsync
Good luck and regards from