Hi thanks for reply. I have not installed any packs on to my pc, i just did a strait down load from
ubuntu software centre, in fact the version of ubuntu 13.04 is a new update and the language fonts
were as the are with the new installation of LO I removed the old version before installing the new
one. I cant find anything to let me install language pack the only thing I can find on LO website
is extension and templates, nothing I can find in the documentation helps me either
thanks

Dave Mapeley  Cert Nat Sci (open)