You're in business. The AVERAGE() function does the same thing as the SUM() function divided by the
COUNT() function. I would use AVERAGE() as it is cleaner (more streamlined).

I'm glad I could help. I use the OFFSET() function myself to dynamically define ranges of cells. If
somebody knows a better technique I hope they will chime in. I've never seen anyone else post a
practical use for this function but for me, any spreadsheet program that lacks support for it fails
to gain my acceptance.

--
Jim