Accidents happen.  I thought it was fairly easy to tell who said what just by the different
word-usage and sentence structure.  So, no need to fret.

The
odf-converter-integrator
sounds like a good idea but with a 3rd party tool you have got to wonder who makes it and what
their 'hidden' objective might be.  Mention of Novell makes me wonder if MS are behind it.  MS are
not hugely in favour of LibreOffice.  Back when i actually believed in MS i would have tried it too
but they let me down too many times and i began to find a pattern in that.  Turns out they are
primarily a profit-making organisation  rather than really being philanthropic!

Any chance of trying the original DocX and just open that in LibreOffice without trying to convert
it or do anything else to it?

On 2013-08-26 3:49 PM, Satish Srivastava

On 2013-08-26 12:49 PM, saraysri . <satishsrivastava3@gmail.com> wrote:

So please give me solution for this because users have multiple fils. they
can not save as all files in .doc formats.

Have everyone buy Microsoft Office 2013.

Seriously. This is the only real 'solution' that you can implement right
now.

As has been pointed out, even older versions of Microsoft's own software
has trouble with the newer file formats between the different versions...

No dear we never go with microsoft. I got a beautiful open source tool
when you install this tool in your system it automatically detect our
target file(docx) & when you open this it convert open office format(odt).
The tool name is odf-converter-integrater.

open source have biggest power just trust them.

Yeah, right...

You were asking for a *solution* for *badly translated* documents.

odf-converter-integrator will absolutely produce *badly
translated/converted documents*.

Again... the *only* way to guarantee that documents open and look the
same is if everyone in the loop is one the exact same version of the
exact same software.