Just my thoughts really.  The terms of the licensing agreements that LibreOffice
is released under seem to have no problems with your plan.  Thanks for asking
politely.

Under the LGPL license it is fine for people to include LibreOffice on give-away
Cds/Dvds or even on media that is to be sold.  The caveat seems to be  that
people are made aware that they can download it for free from the LibreOffice
website and if they request the source code then they are given access to a copy
of that.  I could easily be wrong about the caveats though.

Oddly,  people often seem to prefer to purchase a professional looking Cd/Dvd
rather than download for free.  A purchase price seems to inspire greater
confidence in the product.  If the Cd is going to be given out for free it might
be worth suggesting that people give a donation for what they think it's worth.
A percentage of profits going to the community would be nice.

The LibreOffice wiki has a  Branding section that has logos and guidelines on
how to use them.  There might also be some display materials or suggestions for
conferences.

Ideally i guess it would be great to have the local language downloads and
perhaps English if that is likely to be regarded  as a common language amongst
the people attending the event.  It might be even better to use the Portable
Apps version of LibreOffice so that people can use Calc straight from the Cd
without having to install LibreOffice on their machine.

Has the library been tested in Calc as well as Excel?  Ideally the library would
work easily in both and it probably does but it's worth checking imo.  If
someone already uses Calc then they probably already appreciate OpenSource and
probably do not need the library.

Many thanks for asking.  Hopefully you find something useful in what i have
said.  Please let us know how this goes.

Good luck and regards from