On 01/03/12 02:05, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
It might be worth renaming your User Profile
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/UserProfile
It would be great to save a copy somewhere safe and far away from where LO will look for it, perhaps in your "My Documents" folder. Hopefully the 3.4 will start up just fine after that but you will need to copy-back the templates and maybe a few other things from your old UserProfile to the new one that automatically gets generated. If that hasn't worked try fully uninstalling LibreOffice again, reboot (especially if using Windows) and then re-install the 3.4.5. Again you will need to copy the templates and stuff back from the copy you made into the new one that got generated in the previous paragraph.

Hi Tom,

I managed to get 3.4.4 working after several attempts at re-installing.

I don't know what the problem was with 3.5. I guess I'll just have to wait for a later version.

Keith