Forwarding, because my Desire has no idea what a reply-to address is :p

-Damien Ellis

(sent from my HTC Desire)

From: "Ian" <ian.lynch@theingots.org>
Date: Fri, Nov 5, 2010 6:32 am
Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: x86_64 Windows build
To: <discuss@documentfoundation.org>

On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 16:20 -0400, Steven Shelton wrote:

On 11/4/2010 3:31 PM, e-letter wrote:
In terms of priorities, making LO the default for mobile (e.g.
android) is more important than windoze.

Really? Because I can't recall the last time I drafted a legal brief on
my cell phone.

The legal profession is hardly a good precedent for technology
innovation :-)

Ask how many 15 year olds have drafted an essay on their cell phone.
That would be a much more realistic test of the future.

--
Ian
Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications