Magnus,
It would be good to know more about what you want to do (chart type you want to use, information you want to get ouf the chart), what you exactly did (chart type you selected, data ranges and all steps you did), and what kind of data do you use for which axis.
With this information (and the LO version information) help should be possible.

rost52

On 2012-09-12 23:17, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
My main reason for replying is because this message went straight to my spam fodler, along with
quite a few others today.  Normally nothing from this list goes to my spam folder but every few
months i get a day like this.

So, i can't give  useful answer but i guess it would be good to ask which version of LibreOffice
you are using and which operating system?  Sometimes the Windows version of LibreOffice is a little
different from the other one.