       Beautifully expressed.

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 5:53 AM, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :)
You 2 have kinda "missed the boat" on that one.  Now you would need to
convince all handset and mobile device makers, plus all office workers
everywhere to revert back to a system that almost no-one feels comfortable
with.  Even in-line posts often freak people out.  If you want to make that
your mission before accepting people into LibreOffice then you have a big
challenge ahead of you.  Alternatively we could just make these lists
unable to cope with any new people and make new people feel very unwelcome.