Hi, JusSi -

I see the small triangle and the comments without any extension. My problem is that I cannot move
the triangle to another location in my documents. That's my "problem": That I want to easily move
comments to other places.

I just made an astonishing discovery: When exporting my LO-writer-document to google drive (AKA
google text and documents) and convert the odt in google docs-format, I see my comments and can
move them with ease: I can click on the sign where the pointer to the comment starts and move it
round in the dcument...

Kind regards,

Kurt

On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 22:04:44 +0300