Top posting answer to Aron,

I've noticed the effect on occasion with NVDA 2013.3 and earlier, but seems pretty stable on 2014.2
 for LibreOffice builds 4.2.0.4 through latest development builds of 4.4.0alpha

We will assume that you are using the correct "say all" --NVDA+DownArrow (desktop) or NVDA+a
(laptop) as appropriate.

It could be some interaction with styles and focus of the edit cursor on the LibreOffice side. But
could  equally be an issue with NVDA and either the synth or the parsing into paragraphs.  Sadly,
this is one for Mic or Jamie and crew.

I just did a quick search on NVAccess site, but did not find a specific incident open. You probably
should login and open a ticket there with full details of your NVDA install and specific Steps to
Reproduce the issue.

Here is the link:
http://community.nvda-project.org/newticket

Refs
NVDA ticket 1726 -- http://community.nvda-project.org/ticket/1726
NVDA ticket 1311 -- http://community.nvda-project.org/ticket/1311
NVDA ticket 149 -- http://community.nvda-project.org/ticket/149

If you do open an NVDA ticket, please post back with it.

Regards,

Stuart