+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernhard Dippold [mailto:bernhard@familie-dippold.at]
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 12:24
To: discuss@documentfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Font Embedding in ODF

[ ... ]

If you want such a feature become true, create a team working on this
topic, solve the restrictions pointed to by different people and find /
convince / pay one or more developer to work on such an implementation.

I could imagine an extension linking shipped fonts to the product to use
them in addition to the fonts already present on the OS and adding the
fonts used in a document to the document's structure.

But I'm not a developer and I didn't see any developer raising his hand
here in this thread.

If this topic is the most important to you, you will find people to join
you in maintaining the work.

But you really need to start working - repeated discussions will not
lead anywhere but to frustration on all sides...

[ ... ]

[A]s LibreOffice is a meritocracy it's easy to raise awareness on your
favorite issue: Just implement it (or have it implemented) in a way that
doesn't break any other part of the program. If all the external
criteria are met too, it is very likely that you will be applauded for
your work!

Best regards

Bernhard